The Junior League of Saint Paul is happy to welcome back past Active Members and Sustainers!
Please fill out the form below to submit your membership registration. A member of the Management Team will then reach out to you with the next steps.
Benefits of Membership
- Training in numerous areas such as leadership, communications, fundraising, event planning and organizational development
- Development of leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Volunteer opportunities that make a difference in the community
- Networking with dynamic and interesting women
- Membership in AJLI (Association of Junior Leagues International), an international organization of over 171,000 women committed to improving the communities in which they live
Eligibility for Membership
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of Saint Paul, MN (sustainers who live outside of this radius are eligible for 'non-resident' designation)
- Must have an interest in voluntarism, developing her potential, and improving her community
Applying for Membership
- Complete the Application for Membership
- Pay dues online via the link provided in your Welcome Email
Alternatively, confidential payment arrangements can be made by contacting our Finance Manager at email@example.com. Dues payments may be made in 2 or 3 monthly installments.
To pay dues by check, return the completed application and your check to:
Junior League of Saint Paul
165 Western Ave N, Suite 8
Saint Paul, MN 55102
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.