We look forward to having you join us as a member of the Junior League of Saint Paul!
Please fill out the form below to submit your membership registration. A member of the Management Team will then reach out to you with the next steps.
The Junior League of Saint Paul welcomes New Members year-round.
Benefits of Membership
- Training in numerous areas such as leadership, communications, fundraising, event planning and organizational development
- Development of leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Volunteer opportunities that make a difference in the community
- Networking with dynamic and interesting women
- Membership in AJLI (Association of Junior Leagues International), an international organization of over 171,000 women committed to improving the communities in which they live
Eligibility for Membership
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of Saint Paul, MN
- Must have an interest in voluntarism, developing her potential, and improving her community
Applying for Membership
- Complete the Application for Membership
- Pay dues online via the link provided in your Welcome Email. (Dues are $158 for Fall or $79 for Spring.)
- Sign up online and attend a New Member Training Day.
Alternatively, confidential payment arrangements can be made by contacting our Finance Manager at email@example.com. Dues payments may be made in 2 or 3 monthly installments.
To pay dues by check, return the completed application and your check to:
Junior League of Saint Paul
ATTN: New Membership
165 Western Ave N, Suite 8
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Questions About Membership?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651.291.7377 with any questions you may have about membership and the Junior League of Saint Paul.
Applications are accepted at anytime. New Members may participate in League Activities upon joining, but must attend an upcoming New Member Training for full membership.
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.